SUMMARY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Name: Jeorjilola JOSEPH
D.O.B: August 8th, 1956
P.O.B: Lagos, Nigeria
Current Abode: Johannesburg, South Africa
Special Interest: Reading/Writing/preaching the gospel of Entrepreneurship
Phd Communications Science since 1992 with specialization in Communication of Innovations.
• Entrepreneur with special emphasis on international trade and manufacture.
• Published author/Writer/Movie maker and fighter for “Womanity”
• Firm believer in womanagerial abilities.
• Author of Novel “JUST BEFORE NOON” published Nov. 2007
• Author of Novel “ENEMY BY NIGHT” soon to be published in 2009.
Chairman/MD BAFA INDUSTRIES, Chief Marketing Officer, Goshenland, Editor-in-Chief, Voices Of Women magazine, President/Chairperson, St. Joseph Corporation, Founder- Property South, President Afriversal Music & Movies, Chief Director, VOW Movies, Member Board of Trustees/Executive Secretary, Children’s plight-
MEMBERSHIP OF ORGANIZATIONS
Member, Pentalpha Worldwide
Member, Global Business Group
Member, International Entrepreneurs Club
Member, Board of Governors, VOW-Afriversal Chamber of Micro-Smallscale Business (VACOMSS)
Links for further Info.:
Visit our editorial department